Auto Systems and Repair: 150,000 Mile Service
What to Expect
- In addition to all that is performed at the Intermediate service, the 150,000 mile service is where you may see some of the fluids replaced, such as the brake fluid, engine coolant, and transmission fluid. It can also include replacement of the spark plugs, air filter, and fuel filter.
- A more comprehensive checklist of inspections may also be included. Each shop and vehicle manufacturer may vary the actions performed so be sure to refer the maintenance schedule in your owners manual.
- If this service is performed at the dealership, they should also take care of any necessary recalls. To check for recalls, click here.
Additional Repairs That May Be Necessary
- Brake pad replacement
- Tire replacement
- Drive belt replacement
- Shock absorber/strut replacement
- Engine coolant hose replacement
- Engine mount replacement
- Steering and/or suspension component replacement
Service intervals may vary between auto manufacturers. Please consult your owners manual for service information related to your specific vehicle.