The 135,000 mile service is a intermediate service.
What to Expect
- This service generally involves an oil and filter change, tire rotation, and safety inspection, as well as possible replacement of the engine air filter and cabin air filter.
- While changing the oil, the mechanic should perform a visual inspection of the brakes, belts, hoses. The mechanic should also look for any fluid leaks, listen for any abnormal noises, and pay attention to any irregularities in the operation of the vehicle.
- If this service is performed at the dealership, they should also take care of any necessary recalls. To check for recalls, click here.
Additional Repairs That May Be Necessary
- Brake pad replacement
- Tire replacement
- Drive belt replacement
- Shock absorber/strut replacement
- Engine coolant hose replacement
- Engine mount replacement
- Steering and/or suspension component replacement
Service intervals may vary between auto manufacturers. Please consult your owners manual for service information related to your specific vehicle.