1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
Out of the blue on Thursday, the turn signals stopped working and battery drained. We bought a new alternator and had the battery tested. Both things tested fine. The van drove fine for an hour until the battery drained again. So we had alternator tested. Again that was fine. What could be draini...
Injectors stop pulse, but spaks woks ok.
My van has been dying while driving and sometimes wont start. The engine turns over but wont start for about 5-10 minutes. It does the same when it stalls while driving. Also how do you replace back 3 spark plugs?