Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Why is there cold air blowing while the heat is on and my vehicle is idling?
- I Replaced the instr. cluster and now the radio is locked.
- Why would the door locks actuate by themselves while driving?
- My vehicle had ran out of gas now we can't get it started back almost starts but
- blinkers don't work where is the blinker fuse at fourways work some said under s
Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
almost wants to start but doesn't what's the problem
It just happens when I turn and then it kicks back in when I go straight.
Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls
Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews
THIS VAN WAS PURCHASED USED SO IN ALL FAIRNESS IT DID US GREAT WE HAD LITTLE NIT PICKING PROBLEMS RUNNING LIGHT HARNESS WENT OUT ALSO THE HORN STOPPED WORKING AND REAR LIGHT ASSEMBLY WENT BAD BUT ALL IN ALL A GOOD USED CAR WOULD RECOMMEND AS GOOD WORK CAR.
Generally a basket case.
I've had my olds for 5yrs have put 80k on it in that amount of time and have only had a handful of issues I couldnt repair myself otherwise very easy to fix and change any problems that occur.