1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- gear shifter will not shift from park to any other gear will not engage tranmiss
- What would cause my 1999 Silhouette lose a just a little power when I turn?
- where is the alarm module located at on a 99 olds silhoutte van located at ?
- how will the hi pressure power steering hose route from rack/pinion back 2 pump
- how do i run car through drive cycle in order to pass emissions test ?
1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
It just happens when I turn and then it kicks back in when I go straight.
Not supported for : Heated Cat, Air system, air conditioner
nor ready- heated 02
How do I remove the engine air filter? I unfastened the two top clamps on the air filter box, but there is not enough room to remove the old filter. Are there more clamps or screws somewhere that need to be loosened? I hate to force it apart, but maybe that is what needs to be done. Advise. Than...