2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Alternator light comes on when you accelerate
- my silhouette revs and stays revved up until you shut it off
- One morning just wouldnt start.. add ether it will start and die
- How do I replace the car battery on a 2004 silhouette
- which way does the low preasure steering port face the firewall side or the bump
2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
replaced fuel pump didnt work no power to fuel pump..replaced crank shaft sensor, computer,checked fuses still nothing HELP
How do I replace the car battery on a 2004 silhouette