2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews
i have a 02 premiere edition. van is in mint cond. overall from 1 thru 10 i give her a 7.had to spend 1,000 in one week when my rear air shocks gave up=300, my abs also gave up=150, lost my power steering,psp (power steering pump) had to be changed,2 front tires,alignment, tire rotation=550. nice van but wont purchase a gm vehicle ever again..