2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Replaced fuel pump and fuel filter now the van will not start it does turn over.
- installed a new starter and battery when I turn the key it clicks and that's it
- my battery light keeps coming on I put mew starter and battery in
- My van started making a squelling spend
- What would make my rear brake lights not to work and also my traction part also
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
my traction light keeps coming on and for some reason my brake lights are not working for some reason no and also my cruise control is working neither now
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls
2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews
i have a 02 premiere edition. van is in mint cond. overall from 1 thru 10 i give her a 7.had to spend 1,000 in one week when my rear air shocks gave up=300, my abs also gave up=150, lost my power steering,psp (power steering pump) had to be changed,2 front tires,alignment, tire rotation=550. nice van but wont purchase a gm vehicle ever again..