2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
I don't know how to turn of the "phone" that is displayed on my radio. Now my radio doesn't work
I have a new battery. I had a mechanic check it out, but could not find a problem. I need to pass an inspection and any lights on is going to fail.
engine reeves up and then tranny seems to engage. no codes
2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls
2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews
luxury ride, whisper quiet
I have 286,745 miles on my olds, same engine and tranny. rebuilt tranny about 155,000 but done nothing to engine but change oil. it has been a great van.
Single worst vehicle I've ever owned, and that's coming from someone who previously owned an '88 Chrysler Lebaron. Replaced the tranny at 66,000 miles. The 3400 V-6 was prone to pulling the rocker arms out of the aluminum heads - finally had to replace the entire engine at 90,000 miles. Currently having ongoing electrical issues with the brake lights. Just does not seem to be a well-built, well...