1993 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
1993 Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
i need someone to please tell me where can i find this heater blower resistor switch at thanh you.
it started by going on and off
I have checked bulbs and fuses,i also have my hazard lights still. Is it the turn signal flasher, and if it is where is it located on the van?