During steady throllle or cruise control the vehicle stumbles and won't take throttle input. If I stop and leave in park it idles fine and runs smoothly through the RPM range. If the key is cycled off then on it will run for good for several minutes and them it will stumble again.The vehicle has 227,000 miles and was very well kept and maintained.
When the vehicle gets warm it has a runability issue while at steady throttle.
on 1995 Ford Aerostar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aerostar Questions
- Brakes locking down in forward moving gear
- I have no brake lights.
- I put new starter relay n new starter n selenoid n alternator n Wont hold charge
- What would be making it backfire an it acts like its not getting gas an shaking
- Rattles and spiytrinng top speed 40mph. I changed spark plug and wires fuel ffi
1995 Ford Aerostar Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($286 - 485) in Neopit, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($297 - 397) in Gerber, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($158 - 301) in Cerrillos, NM
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($210 - 361) in Tuttle, ND
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($48 - 55) in Harwick, PA
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($2,439 - 2,720) in Brownstown, IN