During steady throllle or cruise control the vehicle stumbles and won't take throttle input. If I stop and leave in park it idles fine and runs smoothly through the RPM range. If the key is cycled off then on it will run for good for several minutes and them it will stumble again.The vehicle has 227,000 miles and was very well kept and maintained.
When the vehicle gets warm it has a runability issue while at steady throttle.
on 1995 Ford Aerostar
1 more answer
This week's top 10
1995 Ford Aerostar Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($92 - 305) in Neopit, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($225 - 300) in Gerber, CA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Cerrillos, NM
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in Tuttle, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($795 - 880) in Harwick, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Brownstown, IN