During steady throllle or cruise control the vehicle stumbles and won't take throttle input. If I stop and leave in park it idles fine and runs smoothly through the RPM range. If the key is cycled off then on it will run for good for several minutes and them it will stumble again.The vehicle has 227,000 miles and was very well kept and maintained.
When the vehicle gets warm it has a runability issue while at steady throttle.
on 1995 Ford Aerostar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aerostar Questions
- What would be making it backfire an it acts like its not getting gas an shaking
- Rattles and spiytrinng top speed 40mph. I changed spark plug and wires fuel ffi
- What would the cost be to fix the rear abs brakes?
- can i get a diagram for the heat and air? i cant get it to blow out of vents inside.
- My wipers don't "flip", so they "chatter" in all but the heaviest rain. Help!