its between transmission pan and oil pan. i cannot figure out where its leaking from. crankcase maybe?
i resealed oil pan and still have a oil leak. its above oil pan. on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($187 - 241) in Montevideo, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 500) in Crawfordville, FL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Tahoe Vista, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($325 - 546) in Mayville, ND
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($132 - 281) in Advance, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($324 - 629) in Kinston, AL