gallon of gas a day
i have a gas leak near the rear tire of my car and i am losing at least a on 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($180 - 218) in Shenandoah, VA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($462 - 632) in Florissant, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($422 - 692) in Gallitzin, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 219) in Elkridge, MD
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($365 - 495) in Bensalem, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Stevinson, CA