Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How do i change the head gasgets i bought the set already

(1990 Ford F-150)
in Ruskin, FL on January 31, 2012
ford f-150 302ci v-8 pick up
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
of Greg's Orange Auto on January 31, 2012
go to a parts warehouse and buy a book.i hope you know this is a big job you need tools and hopefully you have an air compressor which would make it alot easier
Sign in to reply
on March 02, 2015
That is a complicated repair, I hope you can find a buddy that knows how, its not easy. If done wrong its a nightmare
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Im having problems with my 98 f150 v6 2wd, when i turn my key off an take it out of the ignition the lights come on a...
I have a remanufactured motorcraft alternator in my 99 ford f150 v6. the alternator has only 20000 miles on it in 3 y...
Didn't find what you were looking for?