Car Questions

Fuse problem or spark plug problem?

(1999 Chrysler LHS)
in San Diego, CA on March 05, 2011
I was getting into my car after 1 hour had passed, I unlocked the door with my remote. I put the keys into the ignition, the car started. However, all the inside lights came on, including the brake light and I had already released the emergency brake. My power windows weren't working neither was my stereo. Could this have something to do with a spark plug, electrical wire or a fuse?
Displaying 3 answers & 0 comments
on March 05, 2011
Leaning more toward an inspection of charging system.
of Convoy Auto Repair on March 07, 2011
The most likely cause is an electrical problem of some sort, not a fuses or spark plug problem. This should be diagnosed before the problem progresses.
of Wentworth Automotive on March 09, 2011
The problem you are having does not sound like a spark plug or fuse issue. It is definitely an electrical problem that will require diagnosis, possibly a short in the ignition switch.
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

A few days before it would not start, i had to get it jumped off then a few mins after driving it the windshield wipe...
i have a 2009 bmw 328i x drive coupe and i recently had misfires in 4 cylinders and replaced all 6 spark plugs and i...