Check engine light steady what is the problem
1999 Chevrolet Corvette

Check engine light steady what is the problem

(1999 Chevrolet Corvette)
just bought this car 4 days ago the 2nd day my check engine light came on so I checked the book and it said maybe the gas cap or gas is the problem after a day the light went out it came back on today I'm worried bought the car as is check engine light stays on steady what is the problem

1 answer & 0 comments
on November 02, 2016
Have it scanned for DTCs , or we can guess all day long! Light on can be any number of dozens of codes (Diagnostic Trouble Codes--DTCs). Waiting may only allow things to get worse, or it could simply be a bad/loose gas cap!!
Check Engine Light Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on November 02, 2016

Ok, so recently i began to have issues with my sebring. it will, sometimes shift up randomly and other times it will...
2008 solara shuddering, seem to lose power, check engine light blinking, vsc and track off lights steady. what is the...