Car Questions

Car wont move. What could the problem be?

(2009 Toyota Venza)
in Noyes, MN on April 04, 2013
So today i washed my 2009 Toyota Venza V6 AWD, when i got home i parked it in the garage and after and hour or two i wanted to leave again. I drove out of my garage and put the car in P, than the following lights went on: Traction control, ABS, "!" with a triangle around (was blinking than stopped), tire pressure (was blinking also for a bit than stopped), Check VSC System. Now my car is stuck outside... Cant put it in gear and i cant turn the wheel either. What the heck is going on? I bought the car 4 months ago with 80,000KM and now im getting all these problems. Car has around 86,000 km's now. Please help me.
Displaying 2 answers & 1 comments
on April 04, 2013
Did you spray any water in the engine compartment?
on April 04, 2013
No, i didnt wash my engine
on November 21, 2013
I just bought a used 2009 Venza and have had similar expereinces with the VSC and ABS lights systems. Try pushing the parking brake down firmly and release...then repeat. So far this solves the problem.

I changed the filthy fuel filter and the quest continued to run horribly, I went to check distributor foer metal resi...
2003 Audi A6 quattro. I was driving last night, went to pull out of the parking lot and car started making a grinding...