1999 Ford Expedition heat blows cold. Cheap fix that was my problem
1999 Ford Expedition

1999 Ford Expedition heat blows cold. Cheap fix that was my problem

(1999 Ford Expedition)
Check your fuses. I drove without heat for 4 years in the front. Went to replace the blend door actuator and the old one worked after we tore apart the dash. I had a blown fuse. Go through your owners manual because there are several fuses that tie into the heating system. I had already had the radiator replaced, the heater core flushed and had several certified mechanics look at it. Hope this helps someone
in Sandusky, MI on January 21, 2016
2 answers & 0 comments
on January 21, 2016
I agree!!! Best to TEST ALL the fuses you can find on a vehicle anytime an electrical problem exists! .. Forget the manual as the 'specified' fuse may not be the 'open' fuse! .. TEST ALL of them then move on with diagnosis... IF necessary! .. (Using the right tester, that'll take about one minute!)
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on January 21, 2016
Always suggest fuse check first!..............Good advice...

I am noticing i have to top my antifreeze and would like to know what are possible leak causes?
Drivers side vents air after key is off ...new bags installed in rear. passenger side stays full front and rear.