Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- My 1999 chrysler lhs is killing and making a loud noise when I accelerate
- steering quit. wheels will not turn, but wheel turns easily
- My car, 200 LHS, overheats after running for 10 minutes. Why?
- Have an intermittent squeel from the AC compressor. Will that cause any damage ?
- Do I need to run more wires to my a/c.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
Chrysler LHS Questions
When I accelerate it makes a loud noise like its running hard. Sometimes it will stop making the noise for a second or two and will start back up. It makes this noise until I stop. It has been killing on me. When I push my gas to go from a stop sometimes it will kill. My check engine light has...
There are no signs of leaks. There is plenty of coolant and oil. Please help
Chrysler LHS Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
Chrysler LHS Reviews
I love my lhs it 200k miles and still runs like it brand new
I purchased 2001 LHS on 2/7/11. I had never owned a Chrysler before so I really didn't know what to expect. I have owned a Nissan, Toyota, Mercury, Ford, Isuzu and Volkswagon autos in the past. When I decided to get rid of my station wagon I knew I wanted a car with all the comforts possible without breaking the bank. I reviewed thousands of ads but saw this beautiful LHS and knew that was ...
bought car august of last year 1997 lhs with 30333 actual miles.paid 3000 for it.you would not belive car.bought car from 82 year old man,all orignal car he bought new 1997.love car? just had windows tinted looks tits.