1997 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Have an intermittent squeel from the AC compressor. Will that cause any damage ?
- Car dead, battery shows charged, won't jump start and no electricals working.
- I just had my spark plugs and wires changed and now I have a miss. What is cause
- why is car pulsating while driving
- Fuel leak close to the rack & pinon
1997 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1997 Chrysler LHS Questions
AC works fine. Nice and cool.
Car ran fine, after being parked for two hours everything is dead. Battery shows charged on charger, all connections good. Won't jump start and no dash lights or audio alarms. Everything is just totally dead.
What could be the cause of a miss after a tune up?
1997 Chrysler LHS Recalls
1997 Chrysler LHS Reviews
CAR WAS GIVEN TO US BY MY WIFES GRANDPARENTS WHEN THEY COULDN'T DRIVE ANYMORE. THEY PURCHASED CAR NEW. BEEN A GREAT CAR EXCEPT FOR TWO TIMES I'VE HAD TO REPLACE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKETS WHEN THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. WAS A WARRANTY OR RECALL IF WITH IN WARRANTY PERIOD. CAR HAS 67,000 MILES 04/26/10.
all I do is put money in the car basically I've replace all the front end part's
bought car august of last year 1997 lhs with 30333 actual miles.paid 3000 for it.you would not belive car.bought car from 82 year old man,all orignal car he bought new 1997.love car? just had windows tinted looks tits.