1994 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- steering quit. wheels will not turn, but wheel turns easily
- How do I take out my key it is stuck?
- I put a new battery is the car, but every time I drive it the battery is drained
- wut would cause my transmission not to shift normally while n overdrive?sensors?
- 94 lhs car won't turn over everything comes on had starter checked and was good
1994 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1994 Chrysler LHS Questions
Nothing is wrong with the shifter and the key is not broken.
If I drive the car anywhere, when I go to start it the battery is totally drained and jump starting it will not work. My brother will charge the battery but the next time I drive it the car will have to be towed home and the battery charged again. Any ideas?
1994 Chrysler LHS Recalls
1994 Chrysler LHS Reviews
Nineteen years with this car, and low mileage, has demonstrated an excellent driver. Quick on acceleration, roomy, and enjoyable, the only negatives are some road noise and that the car's suspension system could be modified. This car has been described as "one with heart", in that it has been hit three times while a at a stop sign, but survived those hits like nothing happened. An enjoyable and...