1999 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1999 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1999 Chrysler LHS Questions
When I accelerate it makes a loud noise like its running hard. Sometimes it will stop making the noise for a second or two and will start back up. It makes this noise until I stop. It has been killing on me. When I push my gas to go from a stop sometimes it will kill. My check engine light has...
Dealer said it had active code p1739-tcm power up at speed
I have replaced cam sensor,crank sensor,speed sensors etc
I put in a used tcm and car ran fine for about 200 miles and now it is doing the limp mde thing again.
Happens at random times
Getting fire and fuel. Can't camshaft sensor stop it from cranking.
1999 Chrysler LHS Recalls
1999 Chrysler LHS Reviews
i love my lhs, but at 10 yrs old it has some things that need to be fixed.
I bought my 1999 Chrysler LHS used in summer of 2000 with 23,000 miles on it. I have not had any problems with it in the 10 years that I have had it. It now has 113,000+ miles on it and runs almost as good as the day I got it. I found it to be a very reliable car. In the past year I had to replace a few things on it. I do regular maintennamce on it and couldn't ask for a better car. msdevry -...