1999 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Got extra keys made today from key shop, will start car but shuts down?
- The hood release is not opening the hood and the cables are not broken.
- car just stoped and will not start or fire at all
- Trunk release does not work with remote or inside cabin switch,key works why?
- My 1999 chrysler lhs is killing and making a loud noise when I accelerate
1999 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1999 Chrysler LHS Questions
When i pull the release lever to open the hood its not opening the cables are not broke and I don't want to continue pulling the lever so I wont cause the cables to break is there another option to open the hood.
sputtered a few times then died
1999 Chrysler LHS Recalls
1999 Chrysler LHS Reviews
i love my lhs, but at 10 yrs old it has some things that need to be fixed.
I bought my 1999 Chrysler LHS used in summer of 2000 with 23,000 miles on it. I have not had any problems with it in the 10 years that I have had it. It now has 113,000+ miles on it and runs almost as good as the day I got it. I found it to be a very reliable car. In the past year I had to replace a few things on it. I do regular maintennamce on it and couldn't ask for a better car. msdevry -...