1995 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- My car stalls at random times fuel pump and filter new also airbag light is on
- 1995 Chrysler lhs starts and runs for a few seconds and dies what will cause thi
- My lhs will start run for a second and die what could this be?
- I have a 1999 Chrysler LHS my headlights will not come on
- Headlights don't come on
1995 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1995 Chrysler LHS Questions
I have replaced the headlight switch the only way they will come on is if I hold back the bright light switch
All fuses are good
need to replace rear brake lines, but due to the way the lines are ran can`t trace which line is for passenger side or which line is driver side where they come out of the brake fluid pump. is there a way of telling which is which?