1995 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- about replacing rear brake lines
- i HAVE A 1995 CHRYSLER lhs and it quits while turnning left.
- WHAT IS A FAIR PRICE TO PAY FOR REPLACING VALVE COVER AND OIL PAN GASKETS.?
- want to know is it junk or shoulkd I get it repaired and what am I,m looking at
- my husbend bought a 1995 chrysler we need motor work how much are we looking at
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1995 Chrysler LHS Questions
need to replace rear brake lines, but due to the way the lines are ran can`t trace which line is for passenger side or which line is driver side where they come out of the brake fluid pump. is there a way of telling which is which?
I have to put the car in gear and turn the key off then it will start up again.when it dose act up it has no spark.
THE DEALERSHIP SAID IT WOULD COST AROUND A THOUSAND DOLLARS, BECAUSE OF THE LEAKS.