2000 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
2000 Chrysler LHS Questions
the check engine light just came on randomly. I forgot to get an oil change, but I added new oil. When it is still it bounces, and I can't go over 40mph without it running like there's air in the system, it's skipping a beat sort of speak (it's not smooth). At night we look...
After cmp&ckp car still won't start. Is computer at fault?
all the rubber under the car has been replaced . I still have banging in the front end , I am getting a noise on the right side , no vibration .Between 20 and 50 mph it sounds like I have a winter tire on , all the tires are new, also two new drive shafts . when I put in the right drive shaft the...
2000 Chrysler LHS Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2000 Chrysler LHS Reviews
I originall bought a 1996 crysler Lhs. My husband flipped it 5 times and was missing two tires. Immediatly after flipping the car he crunk it back up and drove 4 miles. The car was totaled but the engine was still good. Three months later I bought a 2000 crysler LHS. Both of these cars have been great and I would buy Another one any da of the week. No question about it!!!!
I bought my 2000 Chrysler LHS with 58,000 original miles and i have put 20,000 miles on in less than 9 months. It is truly a well built car, and as a mechanic it is a fairly easy car to fix yourself with very little knowledge. I was just rear ended in the car and it was sandwiched between two mini vans and the accident totaled both minivans and the LHS only suffered the loss of its front and re...
I HAVE HAD MY CAR FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND IT IS A GREAT CAR.