2001 Chrysler LHS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chrysler LHS
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2001 Chrysler LHS Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Poor output from the heater and/or engine overheating can be caused by air left in the cooling system after the cooling system has been serviced. Our technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure should be used to prevent this problem from occurring.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
2001 Chrysler LHS Questions
vehicle has 170,000 plus miles,code p0406 original code set. replaced EGR Valve, now codes p0403, 405 set. trying to help school teacher with this vehicle, any help would be great..
the replacement of worn out bushings is a very important repair to a vehicle. it would be nice to see a few more repairs added to the list you already have.
when the seat stop heating. itry to find a fuse and could not my zip code is 23223
2001 Chrysler LHS Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2001 Chrysler LHS Reviews
I love my lhs it 200k miles and still runs like it brand new
I purchased 2001 LHS on 2/7/11. I had never owned a Chrysler before so I really didn't know what to expect. I have owned a Nissan, Toyota, Mercury, Ford, Isuzu and Volkswagon autos in the past. When I decided to get rid of my station wagon I knew I wanted a car with all the comforts possible without breaking the bank. I reviewed thousands of ads but saw this beautiful LHS and knew that was ...