2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Problems
Erratic HVAC blower motor operation may be caused by a failed blower motor and/or blower motor resistor. Our technicians tell us that if the blower motor resistor fails the blower motor should be checked. If the blower motor fails its functional test in should be replaced along with the failed blower motor resistor.
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Recalls
When the clutch pedal is depressed, the clutch master cylinder provides the hydraulic pressure to disengage the clutch. Certain vehicles equipped with a manual transmission are being recalled because the clutch master cylinder can fail without warning. If this were to occur, the ability to shift the transmission would be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the clutch master cylinder on affected vehicles to correct this concern.