Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Endeavor
- Where is the air conditions drain hose
- Am I getting hosed by the Dealership for Catalytic Replacement?
- I parked my car and came back within 5 minutes. When I turned the key I heard a
- My radio won't play all the time even after replacing a broken antennae
- My car is leaking in the rear door and my sunroof wont stay in place.Help please
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mitsubishi Endeavor Problems
The automatic transmission may develop a 2-3 shift flair. This is commonly caused by an internal fault related to the reverse clutch assembly. Replacement of the rear housing and reverse clutch assembly may be required to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to one or more engine vacuum leaks. Our technicians tell us these leaks can be caused by damage to seals and/or vacuum hoses as a result of to much ethanol content in the gasoline. Affected hoses and seals must be replaced to correct this concern.
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
My air conditioner is leaking water on the passager side every time I ran the air
popping sound similar to when a battery had died. I happened to be in front of a repair shop so I asked for a jump. The car's electrical system is totally off, no lights, no door lock, no windows, no dash lights. This NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. could it be the power relay in the fuse box?
Sunroof the back of it drops down and the front stays up. It doesnt seal properly. If tried adjusting the screws they wont stay in. I googled it it says I need new screws that are longer and a spacer. But I cant find them anywhere. Water is getting in and ruining my interior. Im worries its gonn...
Mitsubishi Endeavor Recalls
The retainer bracket used for the side air bag frames may not have been properly welded. This could cause the air bags not to deploy properly in a side collision. Dealers will inspect the weld condition of the side air bag retainer bracket on the front seats and replace the affected seat back assemblies. This recall began on September 30, 2009. The Mitsubishi recall number is SR-09-003.
The attachment for the left fuel tank mounting strap may have been improperly formed, causing the metal to split. In the event the fuel tank is full and the vehicle is involved in a severe collision, the attachment bracket may break, allowing the fuel tank to drop down and possibly causing a fuel leak. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the mounting bracket and perform repairs as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on September 20, 2008. The Mitsubishi recall number is SR-08-005.
Mitsubishi Endeavor Reviews
I BOUGHT MY 2007 MITSHUBISHI ENDEAVOR, IN MAY 2010 THE AIR SHIFTS FROM COLD TO LUKE WARM AND DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY IF I HAVE IT ON THE UPPER AND LOWER BODY GAUGE. I HAVE ELECTRICAL WINDOWS AND THE BACK PASSINGER WINDOW NO LONGER WORKS. IT WILL GO DOWN BUT NOT UP. I HAVE PAPER HOLDING THE WINDOW UP. I ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE EXHAUST AND EMISSIONS.
I love my Endeavor, but water leaks into the frame of the car and swishes from the front to the back of the car. At first I wasn't sure how the water got there and then I googled it and found out other people have the same problem.
This car has been so good to us! I have a feeling I'm about to experience my first emotional attachment to a vehicle. I dread the day when we will need to replace it.... and can only HOPE the later models have the same quality and reliability.