Mitsubishi Raider Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Raider
- I am having problems with fuel gauge
- Just replaced the power steering pump and it is hard to turn or steer?
- The passenger door wont roll up. Is there a sequence to use on the switch?
- Where is, and how do you change the fuel filter?
- Why is water leaking onto the floor, of the passenger side, from the a/c?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mitsubishi Raider Problems
A clunk or popping sound while turning is commonly caused by the intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case, replacement of the upper intermediate shaft will be necessary.
On the 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 the Camshaft position sensor failure can cause the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A new camshaft position sensor will be needed.
Mitsubishi Raider Questions
first the guage would climb if it was lower the half a tank and then the gauge would max out and stay there until truck sits over night and then it will start all over again now the gauge won't move low fuel light is on and mil is on with a code of p0436
I just put a new power steering pump on the truck. It worked for about 5 min. I drove .5 Mi. and it started making noise and was hard to turn. any ideas ?
Mitsubishi Raider Reviews
i bought a 2006 raider brand new at 44 thousand miles had to have right front ball joint replaced it was covered under warranty at 73 thous miles exact same problem now wont cover and chargeing me aprox 300 to fix i think its pretty funny the same thing is broke again and i do not four wheel! just wondering if others have had problems with ball joints oh and now both sway bars are being replace...
rpm needle increase,s on it,s own truck once in a while stops or slight shake
Truck handles ok. From day 1, I've had a problem with tire bounce. To-date, this problem hasn't been found or resolved. Ok truck for the buck. In my opinion, a Nissan Frontier has the BEST bang for your buck. My next purchase will be a Nissan purchase. ther than mentioned above. All else is ok.