Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Diamante
- I drive my car, somehow the battery light and brake light comes on help plz
- This car is throwing a P0153 code indicating a slow 02 sensor on Bank 2 sensor 1
- Whats wrong with my car if its putting and backfiring when in drive
- I've put 3 alternators in my 2003 diamanté Always under I yr warranty also has
- car wont turn over it ran just fine then i parked it 4 three months wont start
Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
I just bought a new battery last month, and put it in but i still don't know why the light comes on.
when the car gets a jump, the trunk opens??
Mitsubishi Diamante Recalls
Mitsubishi Diamante Reviews
Great car for the money, reliable, stylish and powerful. Interior is second to none...4.5 stars out of 5
I really enjoy the car. It has really good power. Sound system doesn't really need add ons. Smooth and quiet after 160k + miles. Recommend buy.
Bought car new in 1995.Today it has 166,782 miles Best car ever. Lived on a dirt road in New Mexico for 16 years. Now in Seattle. Car has original headlights. Did 60,000 timing belt etc.Changed oil every 4000 miles.It's best at 70mph an above.It,s swiss clock has never been off a min.