Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Diamante
- How do i get tention on the power steering belt on v6 3500 motor
- gas guage reads correct when full and empty,50 to 75 miles the guage shows empty
- What are the possible causes for two break caliper pistons not releasing??
- Can the computer in the car be malfunctioning and not let it charge
- Battery not charging all of the time. Have replaced alternator.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
Persistent problem. Front left and rear right brakes have major drag issues. Replaced with new calipers, frames, slide pins, and pads. Flushed and replaced hydraulic fluid. Mechanic said proportioning valve is okay. Brakes continue to lock up.
If I turn car off and restart sometimes it starts charging and maintains 12 volts and other times it wont. Battery light and brake light on instrument panel come on when not charging and nothing shows uo on diagnostics check.
Mitsubishi Diamante Recalls
Mitsubishi Diamante Reviews
Great car for the money, reliable, stylish and powerful. Interior is second to none...4.5 stars out of 5
I really enjoy the car. It has really good power. Sound system doesn't really need add ons. Smooth and quiet after 160k + miles. Recommend buy.
Bought car new in 1995.Today it has 166,782 miles Best car ever. Lived on a dirt road in New Mexico for 16 years. Now in Seattle. Car has original headlights. Did 60,000 timing belt etc.Changed oil every 4000 miles.It's best at 70mph an above.It,s swiss clock has never been off a min.