Mitsubishi Expo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Expo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mitsubishi Expo Problems
The clutch may fail prematurely requiring replacement. It has been recommended by some that a high quality aftermarket replacement clutch may provide increased longevity over a clutch purchased from the dealer.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
Mitsubishi Expo Questions
my tranny was rebuilt and was told my lock out was bad
this light only comes on when starting vewhicle previously. mostly comes on when turning left ?
trying to find how to add trans fluid
Mitsubishi Expo Recalls
Mitsubishi Expo Reviews
This car was given to me by my mother in law. It sat in the side yard for at least 3 years and had long blades of grass growing up thru the engine. I cleaned it up, put a new battery in it, cleared out the gas tank, put new gas in it and the car started right up. After about 2 months "She" had a lack of power. Found out "she" was running on 2 cylinders. I had the valves done with other stuff a...
I absolutely love my 1994 expo mini van .Previously owned when I got it 5 years ago.Does not use a drop of oil.Excellent on fuel!Air conditioning slows in summer every 3 weeks due to radiator water loss once filled we are great.the interior is easily cleaned ,no problems with the top liners tight and great!I do have a problem with the seat belt on drivers side not recoiling.She is mine and I lo...
I am very pleased with this car. So much that I intend to have it restored in a near future. Except for the normal wear and tear, I do not consider to have any major expenses for maintenance. It is an excellent runner and gas saver. Mitsubishi should come up with its fourth generation of Chariots. I am a handicapped engineer and I've garaged my excellent 2006 Dodge Gran Caravan mobility van(26,...