1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Problems
The 80 amp fusible link for the charging system can fail and is often overlooked when diagnosing a charging system that is not working. Our technicians recommend to make sure this fusible link is OK before replacing any charging system components.
It is not uncommon for wheels on these vehicles to be very easily bent or otherwise damaged, often to the point of requiring replacement. This can happen even with no apparent damage to the tire.
The front, lower ball joint may fail unexpectedly resulting in loss of vehicle control. Failed ball joints will require replacement. Our technicians recommend a complete inspection of related suspension components if this situation occurs. This should be done in order to determine if there is any other damage as a result of the ball joint failure.