I don't know whether this is necessary to replace it, but the car has 109,000 miles on it, and it's never been done.
When should I replace the timing belt? on 2007 Subaru Forester
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
Verified for the Subaru Forester75 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?