I don't know whether this is necessary to replace it, but the car has 109,000 miles on it, and it's never been done.
When should I replace the timing belt? on 2007 Subaru Forester
Verified for the Subaru Forester119 reports
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
2 answersAugust 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2007 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scranton, ND
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($423 - 1,256) in Vineburg, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($290 - 578) in Meacham, OR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 104) in Jonesville, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($239 - 284) in Van Buren, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($466 - 511) in Pleasant Hall, PA