When I'm braking, a clicking/ticking noise sounds from the rear left wheel area. It sounds like the suspension. It also sounds like something (rods maybe) are going to fall from under the truck.
What is this rattling/clicking noise that comes from the rear of the truck? on 2003 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2003 Nissan Murano Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in North Wilkesboro, NC
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Zionsville, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,236 - 2,609) in Saxonburg, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($548 - 703) in Morristown, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Grantham, NH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($178 - 345) in Talking Rock, GA