RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: What does the symbol of what looks like a screw coming out of a mount mean? on 2009 Dodge Ram 1500

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
It's on the dashboard when I start truck
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
You can research International Control and Display Symbol icons if you don't have the owners manual at the following web address;
My guess from your description would be Check Gas Cap Indicator Symbol which usually indicates the cap is not tight, or has other issues. You can see this symbol at the following web address. Just copy and paste to your browser's upper address bar, and click the go button if the hyperlink isn't working.
Didn't find what you were looking for?