My truck used to stall after 30 minutes of driving. It drove very well, but now it will not start. It turns over but doesn't start.
Turns over, but will not start on 1990 Isuzu Pickup
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
March 18, 2011
Check for spark at the plugs and then check for fuel delivery.
1 answerNovember 26, 2010
0 answersFebruary 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1990 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Dutzow, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 696) in Pismo Beach, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Memphis, NE
- 120,000 Mile Service ($624 - 867) in Beaver, WV
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($149 - 217) in Broomes Island, MD
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($336 - 358) in Cedar Grove, WI