truck has new starter , new battery , all fuses have been checked, but when trying to start vehicle nothing happens , lights on dash come on but engine doesnt do anything, what other things can i check for or what might be the issue
truck will not start and cant find the problem might be electrical issue notsure on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 HD Questions
- Truck runs for 20 mins then dies hard start then starts regular
- Replaced Door ajar switch to rt rear door. Worked for a while now acting up again. Could it be the BCM???
- 03 1500HD 6.0L going into "reduced Engine Power" mode.
- Engine temperature goes above the normal reading when engine is idling with A/C
- Hard to start
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($94 - 141) in Warren, RI
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 112) in Wheeler, OR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Friendswood, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Colton, CA
- Horn Replacement ($207 - 243) in Langley, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($397 - 503) in Alvin, IL