how do i check my car transmission fluid level?
transmission check on 1997 Honda CR-V
The transmission dipstick is in the back left side of the engine compartment (looking in from the headlight area of the car) the transmission level is checked with the engine OFF!
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Honda CR-V2 reports
Verified for the Honda CR-V4 reports
3 answersJune 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
1997 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 256) in Tendoy, ID
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 181) in Upland, NE
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($95 - 175) in Pipersville, PA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($199 - 289) in Berlin, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($652 - 1,062) in Oakland Park, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($232 - 301) in Galva, IA