Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Torque Converter Code 1744

(1999 Ford Escort)
in North Kingstown, RI on April 14, 2010
What is the best way to get a torque converter replaced/repaired. Check engine light says 1744 code. Need to pass state inspection.
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on April 14, 2010
Try taking it to a transmission repair shop, look here for some in your area:
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop
Didn't find what you were looking for?