Problems with radio shutting down
2015 Volvo S60

Problems with radio shutting down

(2015 Volvo S60)
I can be traveling in my car and suddenly my radio goes out and indicates that the phone connection has been lost. The radio will freeze and no matter what button I push, nothing happens. Then after some time it will start working again. It is like a loose connection but that doesn’t make sense as it does this periodically while I am driving. Thanks for any advice you can give me. JoAnn
How long have you had this problem? About a month
Tags: volvo, s60
1 answer & 0 comments
on July 04, 2019
Sounds like it could be either a hardware or software issue with the audio unit. You'll need to check with a Volvo dealership or perhaps even a local car audio specialist for guidance.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on July 04, 2019

The cd player has stated coming when the engine is shut off. will not shut off or will hesitate before it starts to...
Went out this morning and my radio was playing. it will pause when power diverted elsewhere, i.e. as when depressing...