my 1986 isuzu p'up diesel has a hose with a plug hose clamped in the end of it that sticks up from where the oil filter is screwed in. I was driving along when I heard a pop and and pulled over to see that the plug had shot off. I put the plug back in and hose clamped it, added some oil and started it back up. I pulled over after about a mile to check on it and saw that the hose had swelled up around the plug, but the plug stayed in all the way to my house. What could cause the build up of pressure?
oil leak from hose on 1990 Isuzu Pickup
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- when driving my isuzu pickup the steering became tight and hard to steer.
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
1990 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($339 - 487) in Dutzow, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($274 - 716) in Pismo Beach, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($784 - 1,141) in Memphis, NE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($321 - 443) in Beaver, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($53 - 60) in Broomes Island, MD
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,868 - 2,282) in Cedar Grove, WI