there is a very small oil cooler on my 300M and a small leak has formed on the lower left side connector. What type of connector was used, and how do I tighten the fitting? The part I am referring to is located immediately behind the lower front grill on the driver's side of the car,and is approximately 4 X 12 inches square.There are two tubes at the bottom of the cooler,and the leak is at the left side of the cooler(when looking at the cooler).Thanks for your help.
oil cooler connection leaks on 1999 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help
- I changed the water pump. And now i cant get the car to start why
- Connected battery terminals wrong. All warning lights stay on and works ut not smooth. What do I need to fix?