Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Oil cooler connection leaks

(1999 Chrysler 300M)
in Modesto, CA on August 20, 2009
there is a very small oil cooler on my 300M and a small leak has formed on the lower left side connector. What type of connector was used, and how do I tighten the fitting? The part I am referring to is located immediately behind the lower front grill on the driver's side of the car,and is approximately 4 X 12 inches square.There are two tubes at the bottom of the cooler,and the leak is at the left side of the cooler(when looking at the cooler).Thanks for your help.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on August 21, 2009
you really need to go to a Chrysler dealer and get the proper replacement part meaning either the cooler, the line or both. Best of Luck!

Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Engine oil flowing out up around radiator steering box area. more when running. then dumps when shut off engine . th...
My antifreeze was pouring out. i paid $1763.94 to have the heater inlet and outlet hoses changed, as well as the clam...
Didn't find what you were looking for?