I don't know the specific diagnostic code but they said it was the air intake sensor. A new one was put on and they cleared the car computer but the next day the check engine light came on again. I took it back in an they said it was throwing the same code but it said pending.
New air intake sensor was put on but check engine light won't go off. on 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Asked by for the 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Questions
- Put a new tumble in need to find how to get car running
- Horn will not shut off after I replace broken signal switch/horn
- Sometimes the car acts like it's not getting gas to the engine.
- I just changed the coolant and flushed it ran fine 2 days but now starts and die
- run out fuel tank before trying to drain it out?
1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,347 - $1,800) in Dresher, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - $60) in Eben Junction, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - $356) in Williamsburg, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Sargentville, ME
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($154 - $184) in Tualatin, OR
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($404 - $471) in Boston, GA