Car Questions

Engine problems

(1993 Chrysler LeBaron)
in Quaker Hill, CT on November 09, 2009
Firestone Auto Care told me that my car is burning antifreese, lower end making noise and they want me to get a new engine, my question is what SHOULD I pay for a new engine for this car? This car is in excellent shape expect for this problem. Also, do you of any programs that will help me out on the expense for I am on a fixed/low income.
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
on November 09, 2009
Absolutely do not replace your engine with just this amount of information. I highly, highly recommend looking up a great independent shop in your area for a second opinion.

I can't recommend anyone specifically, but maybe try this garage: http://www.sirecisauto.com/
on February 20, 2010
Most auto shops do not know this, but the radiator is to small for this labaron. Buy a bigger one and that sould do it.

Just noticed this happening in the last week after the car had some kind of computer problems. Had a code that the t...
Had oil changed on 20 Jan 18 and was told there was gas in the oil. I have the oil changed every three months and th...