Car Questions

Electrical dash problem

(2000 BMW 328i)
in Woodridge, IL on July 08, 2009
i lose speedometer fuel gauge low anti freeze light comes on traction control light turns on brake light turns on abs light tuns on and all fuses are good.
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
on July 15, 2009
I have the exact same issues. Either the brake light, traction control light and ABS lights are on, or (like today) none of the displays are working at all (no speed, no fuel gauge indication etc). I do have headlights and blinkers (but no clicking sound with the blinkers). I will check the battery terminals first.
on July 10, 2009
An ABS Control Module problem can be responsible for the ABS, traction control and speedometer problems, but not the fuel gauge and anti freeze light. If they are all coming on and going off at the same time, then I think your losing power somewhere, maybe the ignition switch? Check the battery and make sure it is not loose and moving when you are turning, causing a problem. Make sure the battery cables and terminals on the battery are OK too.

The battery was down because I left tail gate open for several hours. When I tried to start it the engine could not ...
My t100 will occasionally not go completely in to park. My Reverse light in the dash stopped lighting up a while back...