how do you change the darn dash lights , or does one have to remove the entire dash to do so?
dash lights on 1998 Mazda B2500
September 18, 2010
It isn't that hard, but you have to remove the center console and the panel beneath the instrument panel before you can get to the bulbs. I think all the screws are 7mm. I replaced all the bulbs- I think 7 or 8 in mine. Once you see where the screws are it only takes like 10-15 minutes start to finish
1 answerDecember 26, 2013
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2014
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
1 answerMay 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Battery drains overnight and I do not know why. I just got a new battery
- My timing belt blew while going 20 mph. Chances that the engine is damaged?
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - $281) in Boca Raton, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($257 - $329) in Kylertown, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($274 - $360) in Canyon, MN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Steens, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($789 - $807) in Putnam, IL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($81 - $94) in Cheshire, CT