how do you change the darn dash lights , or does one have to remove the entire dash to do so?
dash lights on 1998 Mazda B2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lanechaffin ,
September 18, 2010
It isn't that hard, but you have to remove the center console and the panel beneath the instrument panel before you can get to the bulbs. I think all the screws are 7mm. I replaced all the bulbs- I think 7 or 8 in mine. Once you see where the screws are it only takes like 10-15 minutes start to finish
1 answerDecember 26, 2013
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2014
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
1 answerMay 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($128 - 183) in Boca Raton, FL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kylertown, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - 209) in Canyon, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($573 - 709) in Steens, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($166 - 205) in Putnam, IL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($336 - 520) in Cheshire, CT