my check engine light comes on once in a while,but doesent stay on, it does not affect the driving ability, but gets anoying.. how do i find out whats wrong?
check engine light on 1990 Ford Aerostar
1 answerJune 22, 2010
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
Verified for the Ford Aerostar2 reports
Verified for the Ford Aerostar9 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aerostar Questions
- I put new starter relay n new starter n selenoid n alternator n Wont hold charge
- What would be making it backfire an it acts like its not getting gas an shaking
- Rattles and spiytrinng top speed 40mph. I changed spark plug and wires fuel ffi
- What would the cost be to fix the rear abs brakes?
- can i get a diagram for the heat and air? i cant get it to blow out of vents inside.