I just got four new tires on my car and the tire MMU stated that the car need a right lower ball joint - I spoke to the Dealer and they stated that there were no ball joints for this car......please help as I am very confuse. I also have an Service engine light on...... Code 1491, could this be that a recall was not completed - ( Q45 Infinti- 2002 with 95,000 Miles.
Car only has 95,000 miles on it, MMU state the R/Drive lower ball joint is bad?? on 2002 Infiniti Q45
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.
- I want to know if the electrical
- Changed all ignition coils and plugs, but idle's rough and will hesitate big time accelerating 45-55...whats next
- Ok how do i access the starter relay to replace it
- I was told that my air sensor connector was damaged. My question is where is this located?