Car Questions

Anyone else have this problem and what the dealer can do to fix it?

(2010 Honda Ridgeline)
in Beverly Hills, CA on September 11, 2011
I bought a 2010 Honda ridgeline and it has been into the dealership three times with the same problem.....IT LEAKS! When I was the truck the water drips through the grab handle on the passenger side front window bar. The first time the truck was in ( a month and half after purchasing it) they replaced the windshield. The next time I washed it.....still leaked. I took it in again and they said it was a bad weld around the holes of the roof rack in the frame and they filled it will some body epoxy. It was good for a couple of months through the winter and it started to leak again. I took it in a third time and they repeated the second repair and two months later, it's leaking again. After 3 months of discussions with Honda Canada they are going to have someone (an investigator) look at it. We'll see what happens......
Displaying 1 answers & 1 comments
on September 11, 2011
Can we say LEMMON LAW. You need to check into the state of CA and see what your rights are.
on September 11, 2011
I actually live in Canada but the site doesn't allow a Canadian code. I can find this problem on the web but there seems to be more rear leak issues and leaks around the bottom of the windshield.

When turned on I can see everything, then when I start it I have only dashes ,with abs,brake and traction lights on.T...
Just purchasedon't in 11/15 and it cut off on me 4 months later. New car wI think under 10k miles. This is crazy