QUESTIONS

Q: Anyone else have this problem and what the dealer can do to fix it? on 2010 Honda Ridgeline

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
I bought a 2010 Honda ridgeline and it has been into the dealership three times with the same problem.....IT LEAKS! When I was the truck the water drips through the grab handle on the passenger side front window bar. The first time the truck was in ( a month and half after purchasing it) they replaced the windshield. The next time I washed it.....still leaked. I took it in again and they said it was a bad weld around the holes of the roof rack in the frame and they filled it will some body epoxy. It was good for a couple of months through the winter and it started to leak again. I took it in a third time and they repeated the second repair and two months later, it's leaking again. After 3 months of discussions with Honda Canada they are going to have someone (an investigator) look at it. We'll see what happens......
I actually live in Canada but the site doesn't allow a Canadian code. I can find this problem on the web but there seems to be more rear leak issues and leaks around the bottom of the windshield.