i own a ford explorer. and it slips from stop. what can i do other rebiulding the trans?
91 ford explorer on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Grand Saline, TX
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gerlaw, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Kennedale, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Long Lake, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 372) in Munford, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - 119) in Martinsburg, MO