i own a ford explorer. and it slips from stop. what can i do other rebiulding the trans?
91 ford explorer on 1991 Ford Explorer
4 answersNovember 25, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 28, 2009
1 answerMay 23, 2009
1 answerOctober 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very