I put my key in the ignition and turn it and I can only get it about half-way to the "accessories" position. The "door open" warning then beeps. And I know my steering wheel is not locked. I can't even get my car into a shop. What do I do? Do you know how I can at least hot-wire it so I can take it into a shop?
1996 Toyota Corolla key won't turn on 1996 Toyota Corolla
1 answerFebruary 08, 2009
2 answersDecember 19, 2014
Verified for the Toyota Corolla88 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers