1991 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Oldsmobile 88
- Why does my car keep cutting out every 5to10 seconds ,at stop lights and driving
- My heater core keeps going out
- Could it be less than a transmission problem or is it just that??
- It sounds like a bearing is going out. Had alternator checked..told it is ok
- Error 41 check engine light. Bad Cam sensor. What does magnet look like?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1991 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
It dont never completly die but just cuts out or hesitates .i cleaned the MAF and stop the problem for couple hours then starts again. I replaced the MAF sencer but it still does it replaced coil pack ,cleaned throttle body, still does it. ,.please help me.
Ive had the car for about 4 yrs now but have recently started fixing it up. everything has been working well up until about two weeks ago. I can start the car and change it into reverse, drive, or neutral and it changes like it should, but when I start to drive the car, initially it rides smooth ...
I removed the cam sensor and looked in hole where sensor was located. I wanted to see the magnet but all I saw was an empty square shaped hole. I assume that the magnet had been there but had fallen out. Does anyone know what I would see if everything was in it's proper place?
1991 Oldsmobile 88 Recalls
1991 Oldsmobile 88 Reviews
Ive had the car for about 4 yrs now but have recently started fixing it up. everything has been working well up until about two weeks ago. I can start the car and change it into reverse, drive, or neutral and it changes like it should, but when I start to drive the car, initially it rides smooth til the car gets to about 25mph and then it begans to rev up. Im not educated like that when it come...
it is a very good car, nice ride and good in the snow would like to see more made.